A One Dollar Estate Sale Find

Today, I'm sharing another neat little estate sale find from this last weekend.

It's just a simple little wood frame from the early thirties.  My dad's baby picture is in a frame made with the same exact molding and he was born in that decade, so that's my best estimate.  It had no glass, and I think I've decided I like it that way...I want to keep it really simple to use as a small seasonal addition to be tucked into tabletop arrangements.


I visited The Graphics Fairy and found a pretty vintage pumpkin that I thought would be perfect.  I then printed it on heavy card stock, which helps it to stay in the frame since there's no glass.  


Here, I've put it on the platter with apples and added the pumpkin candy dish to carry the pumpkin theme for fall.



This sweet little frame was on the dollar table.  I love it when I find inexpensive little treasures that cry out to me to take them home...I'm glad I was listening.

I'll share more treasures from the sale in the next post...Until then, have a great week!

Judy

If you like what you see here, I would love to have you follow along.  To make sure that you don't miss anything, you can follow by e-mail.  Simply scroll down to the bottom of the page and put it in the space  provided, or you can enter it at the top of the sidebar.  I never share your  addresses  with anyone, so  you  can  feel at ease by sharing it with me.  Also, your first mail from me will most likely end up in  your spam folder, so you will need to go look for that one, then click on my e-mail address and save it to your address book.  That will assure that all future e-mails will go  to your e-mail folder so that you can   actually  see them.  I would be honored to have you follow along as I play!

Comments

Popular Posts