Unexpected Surprises

It's so cool when you go shopping at home just to see what you can find to use in a new place or in a totally new way...Sometimes, you just find things that have been forgotten.

Look what I found when I was upstairs looking for something altogether unrelated!


It's a simple little watercolor painting that I did several years ago.  And, it's almost as if I knew that I would be decorating with this color palette!  Looks great with my new decor...

I LOVE unexpected surprises!  Don't you?


If you like what you see here, I would love to have you follow along.  To make sure that you don't miss anything, you can follow by e-mail.  Simply scroll down to the bottom of the page and put it in the space provided, or you can enter it at the top of the sidebar.  I never share your addresses with anyone, so you can feel at ease by sharing it with me.  Also, your first mail from me will most likely end up in your spam folder, so you will need to go look for that one, then click on my e-mail address and save it to your address book.  That will assure that all future e-mails will go to your e-mail folder so that you can actually see them.  I would be honored to have you follow along as I play!

Thanks for dropping in!

Judy

Shared with:

Comments

  1. It's beautiful...you did a good job. So glad you rediscovered it! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts