My New Sea Fan

A few weeks ago, a fellow blogger posted a pic that had a sea fan in the arrangement...it was set into a vintage glass doorknob.  I knew immediately that I would have to borrow that idea.  It would be so perfect in the powder room where I have mermaids, my grandmother's swimsuit and seashells.  I ordered one from a seller on Ebay and it arrived yesterday.  After some shaving down of the stem part of it, I hot glued it into the doorknob.  Here it is!


I love the way the orange color of the fan plays with the oranges in the postcard (upper left corner of next pic) on the swimsuit in this photo.


Isn't it pretty?  


I wish I could remember which blogger it was that gave me the idea, but unfortunately, I've forgotten.  So, mystery lady blogger, thank you!  I love my sea fan.

If you like what you see here, I would love to have you follow along.  To make sure that you don't miss anything, you can follow by e-mail.  Simply scroll down to the bottom of the page and put it in the space  provided, or you can enter it at the top of the sidebar.  I never share  your  addresses  with anyone, so  you  can  feel at ease by sharing it with me.  Also, your first mail from me will most likely end up in  your spam folder, so you will need to go look for that one, then click on my e-mail address and save it to your address book.  That will assure that all future e-mails will go  to your e-mail folder so that you can   actually  see them.  I would be honored to have you follow along as I play!

Judy


Comments

Popular Posts