Abandoned Art Update

As planned, I abandoned my first piece yesterday.  If you missed my post earlier yesterday, where I explained all about the The Art Abandonment Project, click here.

Handmade necklace that I abandoned yesterday
in Bay Minette at The Shrimp Basket.

It was put in a very busy restaurant, in the seat of some high chairs that were stacked until needed for use.  (The lighting wasn't good, so I couldn't get a good picture of the piece in the setting and I didn't want to use the flash on the camera and draw attention.)  It was in a high traffic area where people stand to wait for their table, so I'm sure someone must have found it by now!  I left a hint on the facebook page, but it appears that only one person looked at it, so I'll go ahead and just tell you that it was left in the Shrimp Basket restaurant on Hwy. 59/31 in Bay Minette, Alabama.  Now, I'm just going to watch the mailbox and facebook and see if anyone posts anything about it.  

I'm now planning my second abandonment...stay tuned.  This time, I'm going to venture out of my hometown.

I hope you're having a wonderful Saturday- we sure are enjoying our weather here today.  

Judy

Comments

Popular Posts