Just Returned from The World's Longest Yard Sale

Hello everyone!  It's been a wild week!  We just returned from our trip to the World's Longest Yard Sale. It was crazy fun, and we did find a few treasures, but I can tell I'm not as young as I used to be!  We got in late last night, so nothing has been unloaded yet, therefore I don't have pics to share with you today...stay tuned. 

I'll post tomorrow with pics and a recap of our trip.  I will also include tips for next year if you decide to "do" the yard sale and have never experienced it!

Today is "recovery" day- sleeping in, lots of coffee, and resting my arms and legs.  Maybe an afternoon nap...

I hope you enjoy your Sunday.. See you tomorrow!

Judy

If you like what you see here, I would love to have you follow along.  To make sure that you don't miss anything, you can follow by e-mail.  Simply scroll down to the bottom of the page and put it in the space  provided, or you can enter it at the top of the sidebar.  I never share  your  addresses  with anyone, so  you  can  feel at ease by sharing it with me.  Also, your first mail from me will most likely end up in  your spam folder, so you will need to go look for that one, then click on my e-mail address and save it to your address book.  That will assure that all future e-mails will go  to your e-mail folder so that you can   actually  see them.  I would be honored to have you follow along as I play!

Comments

Popular Posts