Free Haircuts With No Guarantees And A Moonbeam Photo Shoot

Today was sort of a low key day around the house.  

I cut my nephew's hair...he really needed a haircut, but when I took him out to get it cut yesterday, he decided he didn't want to go into the barber shop...so, I decided I would try it myself.  If it goes well, then I saved myself a few dollars.  If it doesn't, uh well...we won't go there!

I'm sure I can do this!    Snip- snip-snip...



Wow!  It wasn't that hard!  Maybe I'll hang out my new sign...



Oh, I guess I would need proper certifications and licences and other such annoyances.  Oh well.  Maybe I'll just continue doing my other fun things!
   
It's not perfect, but it'll do until the next professional one. Tonya, what do you think?  Tonya is my hairdresser- they don't come any better!  If you are in Baldwin County, Alabama and need a good hairdresser, call her.  She would love to hear from you.  Tonya Presley is at Mane Event Salon, Bay Minette, 251-937-4348.



In other Pimperl house news, Moonbeam and I did a photo shoot this morning. I probably enjoyed it more than he did. 




...and, I even caught him reading my new Cottage Journal magazine...



...and, then he just wanted me to go away and let him sleep.



I'll be back tomorrow with a post about my new bottles- Come on back.  It'll be fun!

See you then!

Judy

If you like what you see here, I would love to have you follow along.  To make sure that you don't miss anything, you can follow by e-mail.  Simply scroll down to the bottom of the page and put it in the space  provided, or you can enter it at the top of the sidebar.  I never share  your  addresses  with anyone, so  you  can  feel at ease by sharing it with me.  Also, your first mail from me will most likely end up in  your spam folder, so you will need to go look for that one, then click on my e-mail address and save it to your address book.  That will assure that all future e-mails will go  to your e-mail folder so that you can   actually  see them.  I would be honored to have you follow along as I play!

Comments

Popular Posts