Fab Fashion Fridays- Over 50 Daily Casual Look


It's time once again for Fab Fashion Friday and today I'm sharing another casual look that will become your favorite outfit for everyday wear...the one you throw on in a hurry to run errands and such without having to put too much thought into it.  The main piece is a chambray denim shirt dress.  I'm showing it here both with and without capri leggings.  I had a similar dress and wore it until the pockets were coming undone!  It was completely worn out when I finally parted with it.  I plan to order this one as soon as I'm finished with this post.  It's a great price point and so versatile that it's well worth the money.  I would wear it without the leggings, but I know many ladies our age feel a little too naked showing that much leg.  I'm only 5'4", so I can get away with the length of dress.  My knees do show, but I've been able to get away with it without strange looks so far...yes, I'm actually watching for the strange looks!  If they ever do start, I'll know it's time to add a ruffle to the bottom of the dress! Seriously though, if you feel like you need a little more coverage, put on the leggings.  Either way you choose to wear it, flat shoes are in order.  I'm showing four different options for shoes and accessories so that you can get an idea of what will work.  Just remember to keep it casual and comfortable with this shirt...You should start seeing shirt dresses in the stores soon.  I'm getting the idea that they are about to become a fashion staple once again.

Note:  In the description listed under the collection picture, it refers to a "long dress"...I'm not really sure why they called this a long dress, because it is definitely not long, unless they are thinking that it's a long shirt...Ignore that and let the picture speak for itself.  The link does work - if you click on it, it will take you to the correct place to purchase the dress.

Fab Fashion Over 50- Daily Casual Look


Long dress
maurices.com



Juvia burnout tank top
$56 - jades24.com


SPANX capri legging
neimanmarcus.com


TOMS flat
toms.com


Keds vegan shoes
infinityshoes.com


Via Spiga leather flat
nordstromrack.com



Mara Hoffman red purse
bloomingdales.com


Bop Basics beige tote
shopbop.com


Floral purse
$15 - next.co.uk



JENNY JENNY jenny jewelry
$61 - boticca.com


Brooks Brothers anchor jewelry
brooksbrothers.com


Teardrop necklace
maurices.com


Charlotte Russe collar necklace
charlotterusse.com


Bridge jewelry
jcpenney.com



Thanks for joining me for another episode of Fab Fashion Friday! Plan to visit again next week to see what I'm putting together, and have a great weekend!



Comments

  1. Judy,
    Great post! Love the look of that dress ( I have one, but I still need more pounds to fall off before I can wear it again...maybe by late Spring). Looking forward to our upcoming trip :)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, I need some pounds to fall off too, right around the middle where it ties, but I'll probably wear it anyway. Can't wait for our trip! It's going to be fun...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts