Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Saturday, June 21, 2014

A Lazy Saturday

After a big day yesterday, Justin and I are wiped out this morning.  I will share our adventures from yesterday when I've had time to edit the hundreds of pictures that I have in the camera...We spent the day all around the Eastern Shore of Mobile Bay and visited some interesting places.


Even the cats seem to be tired...Oh wait, I forgot- this is what they do- they're cats... Moonbeam loves to hang out on the bed, whether or not we're in it.



Isn't he pretty?
 

He's posing in this one...Really, he's probably thinking, "Mama, I wish you would get that camera out of my face!"


Sunshine is under the quilt somewhere...He loves to crawl under a quilt or blanket when he feels a nap coming on...


There's his tail! I knew he was under there somewhere.


Moonbeam finally fell asleep, right where he was...still on our bed.


He's so soft and sweet, and he purrs a lot.


It's going to be a lazy Saturday around the Pimperl house today.

Judy



No comments:

Post a Comment