A Lazy Saturday

After a big day yesterday, Justin and I are wiped out this morning.  I will share our adventures from yesterday when I've had time to edit the hundreds of pictures that I have in the camera...We spent the day all around the Eastern Shore of Mobile Bay and visited some interesting places.


Even the cats seem to be tired...Oh wait, I forgot- this is what they do- they're cats... Moonbeam loves to hang out on the bed, whether or not we're in it.



Isn't he pretty?
 

He's posing in this one...Really, he's probably thinking, "Mama, I wish you would get that camera out of my face!"


Sunshine is under the quilt somewhere...He loves to crawl under a quilt or blanket when he feels a nap coming on...


There's his tail! I knew he was under there somewhere.


Moonbeam finally fell asleep, right where he was...still on our bed.


He's so soft and sweet, and he purrs a lot.


It's going to be a lazy Saturday around the Pimperl house today.

Judy



Comments

Popular Posts