Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Down in the Delta Update

Hi friends!  I've been working myself silly Down in the Delta, getting ready for the first ever vintage and antiques market!  It has grown into so much more than just a simple vintage and antiques market...I decided to add extra elements to the affair to make it more interesting--like "Made in Alabama" specialty products, a traveling fashion boutique for the ladies and teen girls, the vintage and antique car show, and the tours of the delta.  If you haven't already heard about the details, I would love for you to follow this link to the website and see what's been keeping me so busy! http://www.downinthedelta.net/

I'm also going to take this opportunity to ask you to follow the blog over there, http://downinthedeltavintageandantiques.blogspot.com/.  If you follow me here, you will want to follow there, because eventually, I will only have time to write one blog, and I don't want to lose any of you in the transition....you've become friends!

I hope you will be able to make it "Down in the Delta" to enjoy the market with me--and all of the other fabulous people that are coming together to make this happen.  If you need information that you don't see on the website, please contact me -- judypimperl@yahoo.com.  

The next time I post on here, it will be sharing pics of the market!  Time to start praying for good weather on April 1 & 2!


No comments:

Post a Comment