Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Friday, January 15, 2016

Making Goodies for the Market

I've been working on some pretties for the market with Mother's Day in mind--floral arrangements in vintage vessels.  I've used odd pieces that I've picked up here and there. Some silver plated bowls, cups, little teacups, and anything else that looks like it wants to hold flowers...







Just in case you don't yet know what "the market" is, it's my event that will happen in South Alabama on April 1 & 2, Down in the Delta--A Vintage & Antiques Market.  I would love to have you come on down to the delta and attend the fabulous event that will take place at the beginning of spring on the banks of the Mobile-Tensaw River at Live Oak Landing.   You can purchase tickets from the website I'm still taking vendor applications too, so if you are a dealer of high quality vintage/vintage inspired/antiques/up-cycled goods, feel free to jump over to the website and send me an application. Website is:  www.downinthedelta.net.

Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the teacup arrangement Judy!! These will all sell great!!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete