Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Monday, January 18, 2016

Giveaway for Two Free Early Bird Tickets Ends Today!

Hi everyone!  I hope you've been following me on my adventures as I create the new business, Down in the Delta, LLC-A Vintage & Antiques Market.  If not, you need to!

I'm hosting a giveaway for two free Early Bird Tickets to the market.  It ends today, so if you would like to enter for your chance to win, simply do these three things:

1.  Go to facebook and "like" Down in the Delta LLC, then scroll down until you see a post with this picture:


2.  Click "share" on that post,
3.  Leave me a message telling me you've completed all three requirements.

I will announce the winner this evening after the 5:00 o'clock drawing.  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment