Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

A Giveaway for the Vintage & Antiques Market and Pickin' Like Crazy

Hello everyone!

It's a new year and I've hit the ground running, literally, trying to get this show up and going! April 1 will be here before we know it...why does it always seem there's never enough time? 

Here's a link to the website if you would like to check out the details of Down in the Delta-A Vintage & Antiques Market.  www.downinthedelta.net 

Anyway, I'm doing a little giveaway for a couple of passes to the market, but these aren't just general admission passes, they are Early Bird tickets!  Not only does the winner get to come in early to shop for the first look, but he or she will get to bring along a friend, and they'll get breakfast! These tickets sell for $28 each, so it's a good giveaway.  

You're probably wondering how to enter...Well, let me show you!

1.  Go to my facebook page, link here:   
                                                                           https://www.facebook.com/downinthedeltavintageandantiquesmarket

2.  Like the page.  

3.  Share the page.

4.  Comment on my page telling me that you've done 1-3.

I will draw the winner on January 18, so get your entry in and stay tuned!  I will announce the winner on the facebook post in the comment section.


I have also been busy running all over the place pickin' for the market.  I found some great treasures this last weekend.  Now to get them all cleaned, polished, inventoried, priced and tagged.....

I will be sharing an organization project in a couple of days.  Hope you'll come back for that.

Thanks for checking in!  Hope you're having a good week.


Shared with:


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're busy busy Judy!! Labor of love I know, and sure to be a big success! Happy New Year!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete