Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Sunday, December 27, 2015

I'm Blogging in Two Places Now!

Hi friends!  Did you survive Christmas?  All that decorating, cooking, hosting, visiting, wrapping, opening gifts, cleaning up after gifts, etc., etc, etc., can wear a person out!  I'm slowly recovering, and the bad part is, I really didn't do that much this year.  Guess I'm just getting old.  I've enjoyed seeing pics posted by everyone on facebook and instagram, and I'm catching up on my blog reading, so it's fun seeing what you all did during the holidays.  

I think one reason I'm so tired is because I'm not sleeping as much as I should be.  I'm so busy planning the vintage and antiques market that's happening April 1 & 2 (Yikes!  It'll be here in a flash.) that I can't turn my brain off at night to actually sleep.  I was up last night around midnight because the sleep thing just wasn't happening....and I started blogging about ways to use vintage and antiques things in the home.

Since I don't want to repeat the same post twice, I would love for you to jump over to the new blog that I've created for Down In The Delta, LLC-A Vintage & Antiques Market.  If you would like to follow that one, I would really appreciate it.  I would love for you to share it with friends, too.  It's going to be a fabulous event, and that will be the best place to stay informed on the market.  There's also a website, www.downinthedelta.net, and a tab at the top that will link you to the blog, so it's all linked together. The best way to find any of it is to remember this logo and name:

If you search this on the search engines, it should locate us.

I'll still be checking in here to blog from time to time too.  I'll just redirect you to the other one, like I did here, if I'm posting over there.  Did you follow all of that?  I'm not sure I did!  

Thanks for being here.  I appreciate every one of you.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I started following the new blog and also added it to my blog roll. Sorry you're having trouble sleeping. Welcome to my world. Hopefully you'll get back on a sleep schedule as things start falling into place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my friend. I knew your schedule was different, but I didn't know you had trouble sleeping. I hope things get better for you too, in that department.

      Delete