Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Friday, November 27, 2015

Turkey Day & Back To Work On Down In The Delta

Hello everyone!  Hope you all got your fill of turkey and good times with family and/or friends.  We spent the holiday in Birmingham and had a wonderful time.  My niece hosted it in her new house, which was beautiful.  We were able to get to know her twin boys a little better, even though I'm ashamed to say, I still can't figure out which boy is which one...no matter how many times they tell me how to tell the differences!  I do know that one of them liked me a little and the other one didn't want anything to do with anybody except his Mimi, my sister.  They are at a cute age where they are trying to stand up, and I'm pretty sure they're a handful for their mom.  Anyway, thank you, Tyler, if you're reading this. We had a great time.

I went to work on Down in the Delta as soon as I arrived back home...I HAD to take advantage of those Black Friday deals online for business cards, rack cards and a banner for the actual event entrance.  Got some really good deals, so that will be good for the bottom line. If you haven't had a chance to check it out yet, I would love for you to jump over there and take a look.  Down in the Delta, llc.  Let me know what you think!  Oh, and I have a blog/news page on that site, too!  If you have my blog on your blogroll, I would be so honored if you also followed the posts on that page. Here's a link: http://www.downinthedelta.net/news/

Linda of Coastal Charm has signed up to be a vendor!  I am so excited to have her...I've shopped Coastal Charm for years and I always love everything she brings to the shop! Thank you, LInda, for helping me get this thing kicked off!

Well, I'll be making more of Juju Queen's Junk jewelry over the next few days.  Still trying to get it all finished for the trunk shows.  I'll share when I have something more to show you.

Thanks for reading!  I appreciate each and every one of you.

4 comments:

  1. Judy, the DITD website looks terrific! Very clean and professional. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the logo...that's where it started.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your new venture Judy, the site looks great!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete