Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Living Life Out Loud And In Color

I'm sitting with my nephew for the next several days in the hospital, so I have some time to play around on the computer...

I was feeling "colorful" tonight...

Living Out Loud


Moschino long sleeve shirt
$540 - farfetch.com


MANGO beige pants
$53 - johnlewis.com



Black handbag
$280 - pierotucci.com


Rhinestone hat
1stdibs.com



Handmade home decor
$38 - outthereinteriors.com


Personalized home decor
kirklands.com

4 comments:

  1. Hope your nephew feels better soon, and these uplifting, fun styles will surely elevate all our spirits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible aunt you are Judy~ nothing is more fun than a little retail therapy, whether it's real or on line! That's one crazy hat!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenna. That was the craziest hat I could find!

      Delete