Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Fab Fashion Friday--Palazzo Pants Worn Two Ways

Palazzo pants are big right now in the fashion world, so I wanted to show you a couple of ways to wear them. They are very versatile, and can be taken from casual daytime wear to an evening out. They are also a great look for a holiday party.  I've used the same exact pair for both sets, as well as the color blue.  The reason blue looks so nice with the pants color is because blue is the complement to orange on the color wheel, and these pants are visually closer to orange than any other color on the color wheel.  I've paired the outfit with neutral brown accessories in the casual look, but went with black in the evening set.  Either works well, depending on what accessories are chosen to coordinate. I hope this gives you some ideas if you were thinking about some palazzo pants in the near future.

If you would like details on the actual pieces I've shown here, you can click on the captions under the pictures and that should link you back to the original site where I created the sets. There you will find details.

Palazzo Pants--Western Style

Palazzo Pants--Evening Style




2 comments:

  1. Love palazzo pants Judy! Perfect for wearing with your awesome leather cuffs!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too Jenna, and they bring back memories of the first time I ever wore them...a long time ago. They probably looked a little better on me back then! Thanks for following!

      Delete