Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Monday, October 12, 2015

More Recycled Belt Leather Bracelets

I've made more bracelets from recycled leather belts.  This one was a skinny belt, sort of burgundy in color, with black accents along the edges.  I gave them more black elements, because that's what they were asking me to do.  Black studs in bracelet that was made from the end of the belt, the part with already existing holes; a vintage black round button on the one in the center; and a new Venetian glass flower bead on the bottom one.  They each close with a cord, either waxed cotton or velvet, simply tied.  Ranging in size from  6 3/4" to 7 1/2", they are slightly adjustable to about a half inch larger.  These are priced at $24 each and can be purchased at Antiques at the Loop in Mobile, AL.  









Each one is size marked on the inside and signed.  If you are interested in more details, please contact me.  

Thanks for visiting!  I would love to have you follow along...See all the ways to follow on the right hand side bar at the top.


2 comments: