Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Monday, August 3, 2015

Turkeys, a Crock and a Wedding Cake Topper

I found some great things today for the shop!  I love it when I find treasures right here in my hometown...

A vintage turkey planter...

And, another vintage turkey planter...this one's running!

Vintage Cheese Crock

Vintage Chalkware Cake Topper



I will be putting these pretty little things in the shop within a couple of days...and I'm always looking for more...

Stay tuned to see what I share next!

4 comments:

  1. Old cake toppers are so beautiful and full of sentiment. Yours will be snatched up quickly by a lucky customer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Leslie Anne...I didn't realize the old ones were so pretty until I found this one. I hope it goes to a special home!

      Delete
  2. how lucky to find turkeys! Those are sure to be a hot item!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many ways to use a cheese crock? Sounds like a future post to me! I hope you are doing well. You are in my thoughts and prayers! Can't wait to hug your neck.

    ReplyDelete