Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Pickin' and Purple Tags

Hello friends.  Have you noticed yard sale and clearance signs EVERYWHERE?  

Well, the sales have been keeping me busy picking for the shop...

...and getting my shop ready for the semi-annual purple tag clearance sale at Antiques at the Loop. The sale is in full swing now.  I dropped by yesterday to see what was going on and it was crowded!  



I'm telling you this because my blog is all about "sharing my world" and this is what my world looks like at this very moment.  And because I haven't had time to put together an interesting blog post, well, because I've been running around doing the picking thing.

I'll be back in a few days with some interesting posts!  

Get out and enjoy those sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment