Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Friday, July 3, 2015

Fab Fashion Friday--A Weekend in Nashville

You probably already know that I spent last weekend in Nashville.  It's hard to hang out in Tennessee without feeling the need to dress "western" or at least put on a pair of boots!  So, in honor of Nashville, I've put together a cute Juju Queen style western outfit.  Don't you love the boots?  I would dress this way in Nashville, but then upon returning home to Mobile, it would just look too out of place, so I would wear the cute top with the jeans and boots.  I don't think that would be too much western...and, it's a little (okay, maybe a lot) funky, so it's good.  It's also more of a fall or winter look, but oh well...I'm dreaming.  The thermometer is nearing triple digits lately...

Sorry, I don't have links to the individual clothing pieces in this look as they were nowhere to be found, but I did provide links for the jewelry.


Weekend in Nashville

3 comments:

  1. Ha! I remember once I was in Arizona and got all decked out with turquoise jewelry and local garb and when I arrived back at the Birmingham airport people were gawking at me! Hope you had a happy 4th!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it funny, the way that works? I spent a month in Miami once and didn't even realize that I was dressing differently...then I came home and it felt the same way...just didn't work! Too tropicalli!!

      Delete
    2. Isn't it funny, the way that works? I spent a month in Miami once and didn't even realize that I was dressing differently...then I came home and it felt the same way...just didn't work! Too tropicalli!!

      Delete