Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Friday, June 5, 2015

Fab Fashion Friday--Boho at the Beach

We are right smack in the middle of beach season here on the gulf coast, so I decided to put together a nice, casual outfit that would be appropriate to wear out to dinner in one of the seafood restaurants that you will find scattered about.  After spending the day in the sun, it always feels a little   cold to  me in the  restaurants in the  evening, so   I've included a wrap. The skirt fits a little lower than your waistline, sort of hangs on the hips...and I've included a coin belt to wear as well...just because it makes it a little more Bohemian. 


Boho at the Beach


Blue cardigan
soul-flower.com


Jane Norman white tee
$15 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Tie dye skirt
soul-flower.com


Naughty monkey shoes
lordandtaylor.com


Andre Assous strappy sandals
nordstromrack.com


Scoop backpacks bag
scoopnyc.com


Coin belt
buycostumes.com


No comments:

Post a Comment