Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Friday, May 8, 2015

Fab Fashion Friday- Celebrating Moms

I'm playing the electronic version of paper dolls this morning...If we were all queens or princesses, maybe this would be practical, but for most of us it's a just a fantasy.  

I hope you have a fabulous Mother's Day, however you choose to celebrate.  

Fantasy Mother's Day Lunch


Chi Chi long red dress
modcloth.com


Topshop shoes
luckyshops.com


Floral wall art
etsy.com





No comments:

Post a Comment