Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Juju Queen's Junk Just Keeps Evolving

Good morning friends!  As I sit here writing, drinking coffee and watching early morning television, I just noticed that the radar is showing no rain today!!!!!  Really, that's a big deal, since we've had rain just about every day here in coastal Alabama for the last two weeks. It's going to be a beautiful day.  I'm looking forward to blue skies and sunshine!

Most of you will probably not even notice it's gone, but I wanted to do a "press release" (just a little humor here!) to inform you that I've closed my Etsy shop.  It was just more work than it was worth for me.  Etsy works for some really well, but it just was not a good fit for me, and now I need to focus on my real shop, Juju Queen's Junk, inside Antiques at the Loop in Mobile.  I'm really enjoying this new journey and it's keeping me busy.  

If you see an item on the blog that you like and there's a link to it to the Etsy shop, it obviously will no longer work.  Just contact me and I will let you know if it's still available.  I can simply do a Paypal invoice if you would like to make a purchase.  

Thanks so much for hanging with me as I grow and evolve! 

2 comments:

  1. So sorry the Etsy store didn't work out, but I think you've found your calling with your JJQJ shop. It's attractive and so smart the way you set it up with the fitting room. I think you'll be really successful there at the loop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I just never could get the Etsy shop to take off and go...the new venture does seem to be working. I appreciate your comments...I always love to hear what you have to say since you and I do a lot of the same things. It helps to get validation from someone who knows!

      Delete