Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Friday, April 10, 2015

Fab Fashion Friday

This week I'm celebrating the denim delirium that's happening in my newly opened shop, Juju Queen's Junk.  I literally live in denim and I know there must be other ladies out there just like me...there's just nothing more comfortable!  I'm having a lot of fun playing with the upcycling part of the business, using vintage laces and trims transforming individual pieces of denim apparel into one-of-a-kind wearable pieces of art.  I add beads and sparkles to pieces that look like they're asking for a little more bling...make pins and bracelets for those who just want to wear a little bit the timeless blue cotton textile...Some of the bracelets can be purchased through my Etsy shop, Juju Queen's Junk, as well.  Link here.  These are examples of similar items that I currently have in the shop.  The bracelet with the vintage red metal button and orange thread can be purchased either in the shop or online by following the link to the Etsy shop.


Denim at Juju Queen's Junk


Cotton tank
$2.24 - newlook.com


Mother embroidered shorts
modaoperandi.com




Cuff bangle
etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment