Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Friday, April 17, 2015

Fab Fashion Friday- Featuring a Soft Spring Look

Today, I'm sharing with you a fabulous necklace made by my friend, Hope.  She has a great shop on Etsy (You can click on the necklace source info link under the pic to take you there!) where you will find a great variety of original designs.  She and I share a similar style in jewelry making ...we both love to work with "found" objects, layering, buttons, and whatever other cool elements we can find.   So, with that said, you will understand why I'm drawn to her work.  I think it's special, so I wanted to share it with you here on Fab Fashion Friday.

The necklace was my inspiration, and it was a lot of fun pulling together coordinating elements in the soft spring colors. 

This outfit would be great for a lady of any age, as it's all about the necklace and comfort.  


Spring Flowers- Crafty Hope Necklace


H M white v neck tee
$10 - hm.com


FAY cotton pants
yoox.com


Scoop coral flat shoes
scoopnyc.com


Baggallini zip coin purse
$145 - shoeme.ca


Valentino cateye sunglasses
$330 - veryexclusive.co.uk


Gottex hat
onekingslane.com


Black painting
artfulhome.com


2 comments:

  1. Judy, I can't believe I didn't comment when you posted this. I think my internet was spotty, and I did the best I could to promote this post from my phone. Thank you so very much for featuring my necklace. I think the outfit you pulled together for it is perfect! You definitely have an eye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even notice that you didn't comment, Hope. No problem at all. I love the necklace and it was fun pulling together a look featuring the piece. I'll do another one one day soon!

      Delete