Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Monday, April 27, 2015

Art Auction to Benefit a Friend

Hello everyone!  Today I'm going to share something that's a little different...

My sister-in-law's nephew, Anthony, has been in the hospital for over two weeks now battling a flesh-eating bacteria. Since he is self-employed, no work means no pay. A Go Fund Me page was set up by friends to help relieve some of the financial burden. To read more about Anthony and his fight, follow this link:
I decided to auction off a piece of artwork and contribute the funds raised to that account. I would appreciate it so much if you would share, share, and then share some more! The auction is set to begin tonight at 10:00 (I'm not sure of the time zone)... Here is the link to the auction:http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/301610143995?
I've set it to start with a low opening bid of $15, and the auction will last ten days.
Thank you for looking, bidding---and sharing!
Here is the original piece that's being auctioned...







Thank you!






2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful thing for you to do! Good luck with the auction, and I'll figure out how to share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leslie Anne! So far, there's one bid...

      Delete