Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Saturday, March 7, 2015

My Cam Newton Fan Cave

Hello everyone!  I just finished a really fun project...all of you NFL football fans will want to pay attention to this post!

The folks over at Fanatics, Inc asked me to style a fan cave around my NFL player of choice...I chose Cam Newton because of his Alabama connection, and look at that smile...  I also love the fact that his jersey is #1.  Who doesn't love the number one?  So, I've pulled together everything that would make a fabulous Cam Cave, using the colors white, gray, blue and black to go with the Carolina Panthers team colors.  I've also chosen to use some autographed Auburn pieces of memorabilia to harken back to that part of his story. The jerseys (his & hers) are available through Fanatics to wear on game day, or whenever you want to show some team pride!  They have a ton of sports memorabilia, too.  Go check them out for some awesome pieces.


Cam Newton Fan Cave

No comments:

Post a Comment