Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Friday, March 27, 2015

Fab Fashion Friday- It's in the News

Hello everyone!  I've found another wonderful one-of-a-kind piece to share with you on this Fab Fashion Friday.  This great roomy, newsworthy, bag comes to us by way of Israel and is available through the shop, Rutinet.  

I live in denim, and sometimes it can become a bit boring, so a bag like this could be the perfect everyday bag to dial up the interest level on a plain denim outfit...and what a conversation piece it would be!  Don't you just wonder what juicy news is actually printed on the bag?  Inquiring minds want to know...And I'm loving that pop of color on the front.  If you love the bag as much as I do and would like to see what else they have to offer, jump on over to Rutinet and check out this fabulous shop.

It's in the news...



Cushe flat shoes
onlineshoes.com


Art Newspaper Tote / Shoulder Bag with Vegan Leather by rutinet
etsy.com



Have a great weekend!  I'll see you next week...




2 comments:

  1. I was in Mobile today and specifically for a chambray/denim shirt and couldn't find one. The one I have needs replacing. Love your photo ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you didn't find what you were looking for...
      It looks like I'm going to be opening my shop within the next week...check with me once I get open. I'm thinking I have a chambray shirt, but I'm not sure what size it is...
      Looked like you had sold some things from your booth with your sale! I was going to show John the little water fountain that you had and it was gone.
      Thanks for the comment on Fab Fashion Friday.

      Delete