Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Friday, March 13, 2015

Fab Fashion Friday- Drama in Blue & Black

Today I wanted to share another outfit that I put together for us ladies over 50.  I love the high drama of this electric blue and black set!  I took my inspiration from the great necklace that is a one-of-a-kind piece of art that I found at the Etsy shop, FleursBoheme. (I shared a great top from this shop last week.)   I am also in love with the floor sweeping, flowing, black cut velvet coat which I'm showing on top of the simple white sleeveless top and wide-leg black pants.  It was asking for blue shoes and bag, so I listened...Very dramatic!



FleursBoheme Drama- Fab Fashion Over 50



Black velvet coat
$520 - avenue32.com



BP pointy toe flat
$61 - nordstrom.com


Dasein handbag
overstock.com


Bohemian jewelry
etsy.com






2 comments:

  1. I was afraid for a second that when I clicked on the post, the outfit would look white and gold. Ha ha!!! Boy was I sick of that story about "the dress." That necklace is really something! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny! It did cross my mind, but then I decided I was tired of that story too.
      That necklace is a fabulous piece...I can't even imagine making something like that.

      Delete