Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Friday, March 6, 2015

Fab Fashion Friday- Art to Wear from FleursBoheme

One of my favorite aspects of doing Fab Fashion Friday is shining a light on fabulous, one-of-a-kind pieces that I come across when shopping online.  One of my favorite sources for great art to wear is Etsy, the online marketplace with literally tens of thousands of shops from which to shop. Occasionally, I run across a shop with artistic, well designed pieces that I can't wait to feature...my featured piece today is just that.  This is just one example of the fine work that you will find in this shop, FleursBoheme.  When you drop in, tell Kris I sent you!

For you ladies over fifty who are wondering if this would be appropriate for you to wear...it would be fabulous for you!  I would wear this in a heartbeat.  I've kept the heels a good height for us, and it's a comfortable look.  Just be ready to tell EVERYONE where you got it, because they will ask!  This top is special.

Just a note:  I see an incorrectly spelled word ("scarve") in the sources below.  I can't correct this, as it's part of the Polyvore program that goes with the set that I've created.  

Art to Wear from Etsy


Top
etsy.com


Pilcro herringbone trousers
anthropologie.com


Amalfi genuine leather shoes
shoptheshoebox.com


Vince camuto purse
vincecamuto.com


Blue Nile 14k jewelry
bluenile.com


Freshwater pearl jewelry
goodnightmacaroon.co


Lace scarve
etsy.com


Three piece wall art
zgallerie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment