Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Friday, March 20, 2015

Denim & A Fabulous Cuff

Welcome to another chapter of Fab Fashion Friday!  Today I'm featuring an outfit that was inspired by the great cuff bracelet shown front and center.  This would be a great look for spring, which is finally here!  And it works for us funky ladies over 50 if you want to add a spring to your step!

Be sure to visit BohoBlvd over at Etsy to see what other fantastic pieces she is showing.

It's All About That Art (Bracelet)



Topshop vest
$48 - nordstrom.com


Mid-heel shoes
sandgrensclogs.com



Bracelet
etsy.com


Snö Of Sweden coin earrings
$27 - nelly.com



I hope you have a great weekend as we usher in spring!  See you again next week.




2 comments:

  1. I wore the denim cuff you made downtown today to the arts festival and got huge compliments from several people! You're on to something big!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That just made my day! Thanks for sharing. I'm ready to get that booth open and see if I can sell more!

      Delete