Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Friday, February 27, 2015

Fab Fashion Friday

I am in love with this outfit!  As always, I put together sets that I would wear, and as I've told you before, I'm in my fifties.  But once again, like last week, this one would be beautiful on a lady of any age!  What fun happy colors are in this maxi skirt, and it's got a little feather thing going on in the design, so I've added feather jewelry.  A simple black t-shirt will become a favorite to wear not only with this, but with jeans and many other things as well. (It should be worn tucked in unless you want to top it with a simple, skinny or hippie style belt.  It's hard to see, but the skirt has a pretty pink string with tassels to cinch up and tie.)  I've finished it off with turquoise platform espadrilles and a fringed hippie style shoulder bag. You will definitely get some looks wearing this- I promise!  And the lookers will be envious!


High Style Hippie

2 comments:

  1. The shoes! The shoes! How fabulous the entire outfit is, but I truly love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, buy yourself some, girl! Go ahead...you deserve new shoes!

      Delete