Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Sunday, December 28, 2014

An Unexpected Surprise

Don't you just love an unexpected surprise?  I do, and I was on the receiving end of one today when I checked up on my Etsy shop, JujuQueen.  I noticed lots more traffic than usual, so I checked a little more.  It seems that I was featured today on another blog, Craftbizblog.com!  You can see the post here: http://www.craftbizblog.com/uncategorized/featured-artist-judy-pimperl/

Go check out Terri at Craftbiz by following this link:  http://www.craftbizblog.com/

Thank you, Terri!

5 comments:

  1. What a great treat for the end of the year. It's surely a promise of good things to come in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was, and I am looking forward to a great 2015!
      Thanks for stopping by, Leslie Anne!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow!? You weren't contacted or anything about being featured? That's so weird, but in an awesome kind of way. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Hope, I was contacted several weeks ago by email to ask for permission to feature me, but I had totally forgotten about it, so it was just like a new surprise! One of the perks of getting old and forgetful...you get to enjoy surprises over and over again! lol
      Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete