Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Monday, November 17, 2014

Great Artsy Christmas Gift Possibilities Just Listed in the Shop

Hello everyone!  I have been busy listing lots and lots of things in my Etsy shop, JujuQueen. I have a great variety of gift ideas- something for everyone on your "girlfriend, teacher, and hostess" lists. You will find many rings made from vintage buttons and other elements that I've recycled into fashion statements...

Vintage Button Ring
    
Fun & Funky Ring made from Vintage Buttons...

Vintage Button Ring with Tarnished Patina

Another Funky Statement Ring

Chunky, Funky Knot Ring

Feminine Dramatic Vintage Button Ring

Fun Red & Sparkly Vintage Button Ring

...and there are many more.  

I've also listed some great little vintage finds picked from local estate sales...




Here's a necklace that I made from a vintage French stamp...postmarked "Paris, 1953"...would make a great gift for the romantic interest in your life, also available in the shop.

Romantic French Castle Stamp Necklace

This is just a few of the items featured.  I would love for you to hop on over and take a look. Let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for visiting  JujuQueen .  I would appreciate it if you would share my post!

Thanks for hanging out with me a bit today!

Judy

Shared with:



If you like what you see here, I would love to have you follow along.  To make sure that you don't miss anything, you can follow by e-mail.  Simply scroll down to the bottom of the page and put it in the space  provided, or you can enter it at the top of the sidebar.  I never share your  addresses  with anyone, so  you  can  feel at ease by sharing it with me.  Also, your first mail from me will most likely end up in  your spam folder, so you will need to go look for that one, then click on my e-mail address and save it to your address book.  That will assure that all future e-mails will go  to your e-mail folder so that you can   actually  see them.  I would be honored to have you follow along as I play!

7 comments:

  1. Very creative items! What a smart idea to upcycle buttons into rings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had to figure out some way to use the hundreds of buttons that I had collected, and it was a lot of fun!
      Judy

      Delete
  2. Yet another talent I've discovered in you! I'll head over to take a look at your shop now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that I missed meeting you at the last blogger's meeting, it looks like we have some interests in common (jewelry and buttons!). I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog, learning more about you, and maybe even meeting you at some point! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you dropped by! Hopefully we can meet at the next meeting. Would love to talk buttons and jewelry with you! And, thank you for reading my blog...I love to share.

      Delete
    2. I'm so glad you dropped by! Hopefully we can meet at the next meeting. Would love to talk buttons and jewelry with you! And, thank you for reading my blog...I love to share.

      Delete