Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Monday, June 30, 2014

New Blog Cards

Recently, I received my new blog cards- seems like I should call them "business" cards, but I don't currently blog as a business, so I'll just call them "blog" cards, at least for now.  Who knows...maybe one day it will turn into a business...  I guess stranger things have happened.

Anyway, trying to stay with my "look" for purposes of branding myself, I used elements from my blog header.  And, I stuck with the green color.  On the back side, I put my picture and some other useful contact information.  There is enough empty space left to write notes, or measurements of a piece, if needed.  I could also use the same cards to price items at future antiques/arts/crafts shows by punching a hole in the corner and just pricing with a pen...that way, my contact info goes home with a buyer in the form of a business card.

Just wanted to share them with you, and now I'll have them in my purse to share with future friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment