Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Ironstone Pieces are Finally in the Shop


A little while back, I posted about some wonderful estate sale finds (link here)- more specifically, ironstone transfer ware pieces, and that wonderful little teacup that is over 100 years old!  It takes me days to get things accomplished here lately, but they have finally been listed in my shop, JuJuQueen on Etsy.  


Covered Sugar Dish Link below:


Gravy Boat Link Below:


Teacup Link Below:


Now, I will go photograph more items to add- Be watching!

Judy



2 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful pieces Judy.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! I appreciate you dropping by.
      Judy

      Delete