Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Visit from the Blogger Fixer Fairy?

Good morning everyone!  It looks like a blogger fixer fairy worked on my blog problem while I was sleeping.  I actually got the e-mail with a new post this morning!  That's great news.  Now, let's see if it keeps working.  Thank you Google Fairy, Feedburner Fairy, and Blogger Fairy...since I don't know which one of you fixed it, I will thank you all.  Keep up the good work-please?

I am working on something fun and pretty for later today.  Stay tuned.

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment