Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Trying Something New...

As I sat here this morning, scrolling through facebook, I came across a new post by one of my favorites, Miss Mustard Seed.  I follow EVERYTHING she does, and if you don't already follow her, once you see what she has to share, you will.  She is the genius behind the Mustard Seed Milk Paint, and her sense of style is easy on the eye and pleasant.  Anyway, she has started this new addition to her site, Mustard Seed Pages.  If you have something that is ready to go to a new home, and it's similar to the things Miss Mustard Seed loves, you can list an ad here at no cost...that's right...FREE!  So, I've decided to post a couple of things and see what happens!

Demi Cups-Vintage Shenango Restaurant/Railroad/Hotel China


Vintage Square Tablecloth with  Blue Hand-Stitched Flowers




I will keep you posted on my results...In the meantime, go check out Miss Mustard Seed!


No comments:

Post a Comment