Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

First Giveaway Winner Announced

Okay, so I just hit a milestone on my new facebook page for the blog, https://www.facebook.com/judypimperlblogger
100 "likes"...I know, that doesn't sound like very many to you old timer bloggers, but it's the first milestone for me and it only took three days!  I'm good with that.
If you would like to follow that page, just jump over there and "like" it.  I appreciate each and every one of you!  


The winner is Patti Dettling!  Patti is actually a friend and fellow artist, and one of the first to follow along...(Thank you Patti, and congratulations on your win).  I am giving her the choice of the following two pieces...

Butterfly paper sculpture constructed of discarded library book page and furniture fragment...

Whimsical mermaid painting in mixed media on stretched canvas with gallery wrapped edges,  5" x 7".


...and if anyone else likes these, there are similar ones available through my Etsy shop, https://www.etsy.com/shop/JuJuQueen...if you don't see any pieces there, leave a comment and I can post available pieces here...Paypal invoicing is available.

If you have stumbled upon my blog and like what you see, you can follow by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and following by e-mail, or go to my facebook page at the link at the top of this post...you can also follow by looking in the sidebar to the right and following the instructions there.  Thank you for allowing me to share a little bit of my life with you!
Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment