Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Comment Posting Trouble Resolved!

My sweet sister, Becky, just called to say that none of her comments are showing up...hmmm.  Let me research.  It turns out that I had that option turned off in my settings...Somewhere along the way, I turned it off accidentally, because several weeks ago, people were commenting.  Oops.  Like I said before, I'm still learning.  

If you tried to leave a comment and were not able to, I apologize.  Maybe we can now "have that conversation".  I do appreciate hearing what you have to say.

Thanks for following along and I hope you have a great day!

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment