Words of late artist Frank Howell...I totally relate!


"There are few days off and no retirement from this entanglement of knowledge, passion and vision that will be molded and converted into creative expression. There are no guarantees of acceptance, understanding or reward, but...the noise inside the mind never ceases. I will paint today, tonight and for as many tomorrows as I am given..." Words of the late artist Frank Howell...

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pretty peacock



"Royal"
14 x 28 Mixed on Stretched Canvas
$450 + actual s/h cost

This was one of the most enjoyable paintings I believe I've ever done.  The feathers were so much fun!  I will describe this one as "acrylic with glitter" or "mixed media".  I used a very fine glitter in places on the eyes of the feathers. If you look really hard on the detail photo below, you can see the sparkle.   It comes to you custom framed in a 2-inch wood moulding that is leafed in silver and bronze colored metals.   The actual canvas measures 14 x 28.  Outside frame measurements are 18 x 32.   See details of painting and frame below.






Contact me with questions, or if you wish to make a purchase.  Thanks for visiting!

ARTIST RETAINS COPYRIGHT.  DO NOT COPY.




No comments:

Post a Comment